A More Connected Future:
Vendor Membership Options
As the only all-fiber trade association in the Americas, we welcome all vendors supplying products and services to network operators and other vendors, in support of the expansion of fiber networks across the Americas. Becoming a vendor member of the Fiber Broadband Association positions your company front and center as a leader in accelerating the connected future.
If your company manufactures, distributes, or sells the products and services that support all-fiber networks, join us as a vendor or service provider member!
Join the Fiber Broadband Association for:
Unequaled Opportunities to Networking and Showcase Your Company
- Fiber Connect Conference & Expo, the largest all-fiber event featuring top industry expert speakers, in-depth training sessions, and customer and peer networking. Only member exhibitors receive discounted exhibit opportunities, priority booth selection, and speaking opportunities.
- Member database for networking and business development.
- Opportunity to present webinars to highlight your solutions for deployment success.
- Association leadership opportunities to shape the industry while networking with peers.
- Online social communities, like the members' only LinkedIn group, where you can make connections and share ideas.
Actionable, Reliable Research to Keep You Ahead of the Competition
- Custom market research that gives our members insight on shifts in consumer behavior.
- White papers and reports on emerging industry trends.
- Policy alerts to keep you up-to-date on key public policy issues impacting your business. We are your ears, eyes, and advocates in Washington, at the FCC, and on the Hill.
- Free member webinars presented by industry experts on the latest trends and technology.
- Online resource library containing case studies, exclusive research, and presentations.
- Discounted training and testing for fiber certifications – the badge of excellence for the industry.
- 15% off on all Light Brigade training courses.
Marketing Resources, Timely News, and Industry Guidance
- Recognition as a member with downloadable graphics to show your commitment to the industry.
- Weekly Optics Newsletter to keep you up to date on industry news. Members are also invited to contribute case studies, op-eds, and more to the Optics blog.
- Fiber Job Zone to directly connect you to talented employees.
- Marketing Toolkit with resources and ideas to effectively promote fiber benefits.
- Fiber Broadband Starter Kit with resources covering everything from funding, marketing, deployment, and more.
Pricing (effective as of 7/1/2022):
North America Only
Latin America Only
Add Latin American to Existing North America Member
Both North America and Latin America
Premier Members are the leaders of the fiber industry and set the strategic focus and direction of the Fiber Broadband Association. As a Premier Member, you are invited to participate in conversations that guide the industry. The Association’s Board relies heavily on the advice and counsel of Premier Members throughout the year, which culminates in an intensive two-day strategic planning session during the fourth quarter of each year. Only Premier Members have this seat at the table and are eligible to serve on and vote for the Board of Directors.
|North America Only||Latin America Only|
|Add Latin America to North America||North America and Latin America|
$2,000BECOME A PREMIER MEMBER
Contact our membership team!
Vice President, Membership, Industry Affairs & Operations
Manager, Membership, Administration & Operations
Director, Industry Affairs & Members Services
+1 509 703-0694 – U.S.A
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest in public policy and other industry news.